Alfred app for PC:- These days Home monitoring is definitely necessary since there are lots of burglars and thief’s wandering around our neighborhood that we don’t even know but we all do know that many Home monitoring systems do cost us a fortune.
Well, not anymore as today we present before the alfred app for PC which is a magnificent web viewer that will help you monitoring your home, office or shop or any destination that you want without even spending a fortune onto many systems out there.
Download Alfred app
Alfred app for PC, there will be three ways by which we can easily install the Alfred app for PC and they are as following:-
- By using the BlueStacks emulator
- By using the NoxPlayer emulator
- And by using the MEmu App Player emulator
So, let’s start of without further ado:-
1. Installation of Alfred app by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
In order to Download/Install the Alfred app for PC using Bluestacks emulator, Follow these steps :-
- To start off, we will have to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- So, Go to your desired web browser and Type in Bluestacks emulator on the Search bar.
- Now, you have to download the Emulator from the official website of bluestacks so the download is safe.
- Now, wait for The Bluestacks Software to install in your PC and then launch it once its done.
- After Bluestacks is launched there will be an interface in which you will be able to see the google play store.
- In the google play store, Login with your Google mail ID.
- once its all done you will be able to access the Playstore app
- now on the search bar of playstore type in Alfred app and hit enter.
- now you can click on the top result and install and the application.
- now as per your internet speed the application will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can run it.
That was the procedure for Installation of the app using Bluestacks Emulator and to move ahead lets see the steps of Nox App Player:-
Why Alfred app for PC and not something else?
First things first, other apps will definitely cost you a tonne of money just to setup but the best thing about alfred app for PC is that it is completely free, yes you heard it right it is completely free and very pocket friendly as all you need for setting up Alfred app is that you need 2 devices (one on which you will monitor and second device which will act as a camera )
By the help of just these 2 things you can easily monitor and have ultimate surveillance from any remote location and all you need is an active internet connection and thats it.
Fabulous application well isn’t it ?
Uses of Alfred web-viewer app :-
- Surveillance camera:- if you are not at hour house and need good surveillance around it that you might have a doubt that a burglar might break in, then definitely it is the best choice to opt for Alfred system.
- baby watch camera:- you are a working mother and you want to run for errands, you can just turn on the alfred app and turn the camera on and easily have a lookout at your baby through out the course.
- medical watch camera:- you have an elderly person at home and you want to go out because of some important work then for sure Alfred system should be your first choice
- home main door camera:- you can set up alfred app and set up one camera at your main door so that every time someone knocks at your door, you will know who it is.
Some Features of Alfred app for Pc:-
- Very user friendly interface
- easy to use
- free of cost
- easy to setup
- HD viewing depending on the camera you use
- smartphones can be used as surveillance cameras
- recording feature
- alarm feature
Additional Information on Alfred app:-
|last Updated||15th April 2020|
|Date of release||17 January 2020|
|Content rating||3 +|
|Total installs||10 million+|
|Size||Varies With Device|
|Offered by||Alfred Systems Inc.|
2. Installation Of Alfred app using NoxPlayer:-
- To Download the NoxPlayer go to your web browser and type in NoxPlayer and hit enter.
- Now you can see the web result for its official website, go to it and install the NoxPlayer for your PC
- Once Nox is installed Run the application and Open the Google play Store which will be available on the home screen.
- Using your google account, log in onto the Play-store.
- Once that is done you can proceed with searching for Alfred app on the search bar.
- Select the top result and install it.
- According to your internet speed time may vary in terms of the installation.
- Once the download is done you can Run the application and use it.
So thats how we Install the app using Nox App Player now lets jump onto our last method and that is by Memu play:-
3. Installation Of Alfred app via Memu Play:-
- Memu Play is one of the best Emulator softwares out there and to download the Alfred app by it firstly Download the Memu Play software From its official website.
- Once Memu play is installed in your PC, run it.
- Now you will be able to Sign in with the help of your Google account.
- Sign In to your Google account to access your Google play-store that will be on the home-screen of Memu Play.
- Now after opening the Play-store, on the Search bar type in Alfred app and then hit enter button.
- Now the top result is the main app you are looking for so install it.
- It will take time according to your internet connection and then the app will be installed.
- There you go now run the app and you are good to go 🙂
SO, thats how you install the Alfred app for PC using the following emulators.
FAQ’s ( Facts And Questions)
Q1. What is Alfred app?
ans- Alfred app is the best application for home and other types of monitoring as well as surveillance as it is the best choice for surveillance setup as it has many perks at very low setup cost. and easy to use interface and the best thing is you can monitor your home from anywhere and anytime with alfred app.
Q2. Is Alfred app free to use ?
ans :- Yes, The alfred application is completely free to use and all you need is 2 devices on which you can setup the software and you are good to go.
- 1 Download Alfred app
- 1.1 1. Installation of Alfred app by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
- 1.2 2. Installation Of Alfred app using NoxPlayer:-
- 1.3 3. Installation Of Alfred app via Memu Play:-