Messenger for Windows 10:- There are many amazing texting apps in the world that are quite popular but the finest one among them all is surely Messenger.
The Amazing Features of the Messenger for Windows 10:-
- A free to use texting app:- The Messenger for Windows 10 is an amazing app as it is designed by Facebook and mainly that it is Free to use and there is no charge to use this.
- Also works as a SMS app:- You can set messenger as your default sms app then in case you receive any text message on your number then also you will receive it on your Messenger that means it will be more easier to manage.
- Share Media and other types of files:- You can literally share any sort of document file or even photos and music over here.
- Simple user interface:- The user interface of Messenger is very user friendly and the app is really and easy to understand and use.
- See facebook stories of friends and family here itself:- You can see the stories that your friends and family upload on their facebook profiles, directly from here.
- Check their profile from messenger:- You can check the facebook profiles of freinds and family or people who you’ve texted or if they’ve texted you from here.
- React to messages like facebook like options:- Facebook has this incredible feature where you can react by like, happy, sad , love and other reaction emojis to react to a message.
- Reply to messages by clicking on them:- You can reply to messages similarly as one might do on whatsapp by clicking on it and then pressing the reply button.
- See active status of friends and family:- You can see the last time online of your friend list over here.
- And more other features.
As it is free to use and it is filled with the most stunning and amazing features and today we will also tell you a method to install and run it on your PC for free of cost.
Download Messenger For windows 10 PC
Messenger App for PC, there will be three ways by which we can easily install the Messenger for Windows 10 PC and they are as following:-
- By using the BlueStacks emulator
- By using the NoxPlayer emulator
- And by using the MEmu App Player emulator
So, let’s start of without further ado:-
1. Install Messenger for Windows 10 PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
In order to Download/Install the Messenger App for PC using Bluestacks emulator, Follow these steps :-
- To start off, we will have to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- So, Go to your desired web browser and Type in Bluestacks emulator on the Search bar.
- Now, you have to download the Emulator from the official website of bluestacks so the download is safe.
- Now, wait for The Bluestacks Software to install in your PC and then launch it once its done.
- After Bluestacks is launched there will be an interface in which you will be able to see the google play store.
- In the google play store, Login with your Google mail ID.
- once its all done you will be able to access the Playstore app
- now on the search bar of playstore type in Messenger App app and hit enter.
- now you can click on the top result and install and the application.
- now as per your internet speed the application will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can run it.
That was the procedure for Installation of the app using Bluestacks Emulator and to move ahead lets see the steps of Nox App Player:-
Messenger for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC Download for Free. -…
Messenger for Windows 10:- There are many amazing texting apps in the world that are quite popular but the finest one among them all is surely Messenger , As…Title64 / 60
This is what will appear in the first line when th
About the amazing Messenger for Windows 10:-
Messenger is a free to use texting application that is a product of Facebook and this App allows you to chat and text people and also share media, audio and documents with them along with chatting,
You can also video or audio call people while chatting with them, aside from that the greatest perk of using Messenger is that you can also keep a look on others facebook profile from this app itself, This app is surely one of its kind as it is connected to your facebook account.
And it is completely filled with amazing features, So without any further ado let us take a look on the features of the Messenger for Windows 10:-
Additional And User Information on the Messenger for Windows 10:-
|User rating of the app||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Last date of the app||June 17, 2020|
|Total no. of installs||1 Billion +|
|Size of the app||Varies with device|
|Current version of the app||Varies with device|
|App offered by:-|
2. Install Messenger for Windows 10 PC using NoxPlayer:-
- To Download the NoxPlayer go to your web browser and type in NoxPlayer and hit enter.
- Now you can see the web result for its official website, go to it and install the NoxPlayer for your PC
- Once Nox is installed Run the application and Open the Google play Store which will be available on the home screen.
- Using your google account, log in onto the Play-store.
- Once that is done you can proceed with searching for Messenger App on the search bar.
- Select the top result and install it.
- According to your internet speed time may vary in terms of the installation.
- Once the download is done you can Run the application and use it.
So thats how we Install the app using Nox App Player now lets jump onto our last method and that is by Memu play:-
3. Install Messenger for Windows 10 PC via Memu Play:-
- Memu Play is one of the best Emulator softwares out there and to download the Messenger App by it firstly Download the Memu Play software From its official website.
- Once Memu play is installed in your PC, run it.
- Now you will be able to Sign in with the help of your Google account.
- Sign In to your Google account to access your Google play-store that will be on the home-screen of Memu Play.
- Now after opening the Play-store, on the Search bar type in Messenger App and then hit enter button.
- Now the top result is the main app you are looking for so install it.
- It will take time according to your internet connection and then the app will be installed.
- There you go now run the app and you are good to go 🙂
SO, thats how you install the Messenger for Windows 10 PC Laptop using the following emulators.
- 1 1. Install Messenger for Windows 10 PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
- 2 2. Install Messenger for Windows 10 PC using NoxPlayer:-
- 3 3. Install Messenger for Windows 10 PC via Memu Play:-