Snapbridge for PC Windows 10:- If you use a Nikon camera and are tired of using memory cards to transfer your data from your camera to your smartphone or PC then we have an amazing application for you today and that is snapbridge for PC Laptop as for this today’s PC version of snapbridge you will learn how to download it onto your computer/Laptop.
Snapbridge is a marvellous application that will tether your camera to your smartphone and as in our case today to your PC so that you always have a connection with your camera.
Download Snapbridge for PC Windows 10
Snapbridge App for PC, there will be three ways by which we can easily install the Snapbridge for PC Windows 10 Laptop and they are as following:-
- By using the BlueStacks emulator
- By using the NoxPlayer emulator
- And by using the MEmu App Player emulator
So, let’s start of without further ado:-
1. Install Snapbridge for PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
In order to Download/Install the Snapbridge for PC using Bluestacks emulator, Follow these steps :-
- To start off, we will have to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- So, Go to your desired web browser and Type in Bluestacks emulator on the Search bar.
- Now, you have to download the Emulator from the official website of bluestacks so the download is safe.
- Now, wait for The Bluestacks Software to install in your PC and then launch it once its done.
- After Bluestacks is launched there will be an interface in which you will be able to see the google play store.
- In the google play store, Login with your Google mail ID.
- once its all done you will be able to access the Playstore app
- now on the search bar of playstore type in Snapbridge App app and hit enter.
- now you can click on the top result and install and the application.
- now as per your internet speed the application will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can run it.
That was the procedure for Installation of the app using Bluestacks Emulator and to move ahead lets see the steps of Nox App Player:-
Why Snapbridge for PC?
In simple terms you are out on a hilly area taking some good photo shoots of your friends and all of a sudden you don’t have a memory card reader or a usb card to tether your Nikon camera to your lappy now how will you overcome this ? if we all know this situation is a nightmare on its own thus with the help of snapbridge app you can easily tether your camera with your PC/laptop smartphone or tablet and easily share and connect the photos of your camera to your device within quick seconds.
The snapbridge app has a lot of features of its own but some of them are as follows:-
Features of Snapbridge for PC:-
- Send photos from camera to PC:- with the help of this application you can easily send the photos of your camera to your PC within just one simple click.
- control your camera with your smart device:- you can control your camera with the smart device that you have and command it your way the way you want.
- Save a photo onto the free cloud storage anytime on the go:- you can save the photo anytime you want.
- adjust camera settings:- you are able to adjust multiple different kinds of settings with the help of your smart device easily via this application as it takes no time.
- Take photos:- with the help of this application you can trigger the shutter of your camera and take photos which are more fun as you can put your camera on a stand and take the photo from your phone or laptop without using a timer.
- receive notifications:- you can keep receiving timely notifications regarding new and constant updates to keep your camera up to date.
- Download location data:- you can easily download where you took each photo with the help of this application.
- app can pair up to 5 cameras:- up to 5 cameras can be paired very easily with this app.
Check Similar Links
- download photos automatically:- the photos can be downloaded automatically as per your WiFi if you want.
- Low power consumption:- the power consumption of this app is very less.
- Fast transfer:- the transfer of files are very quick.
- Sync photos:- you can sync the photos if you like.
- Cloud storage:- you can securely store the photos in to free cloud storage.
- easily add hashtags and captions:- you can add hashtags and numerous captions if you like to boost up your social network.
Additional information on Snapbridge for PC:-
|Size of the app||75 MB|
|Last updated||16 January 2020|
|Total no. of installations||1 million +|
|required android version||5.0 and up|
|Offered by:-||Nikon Corporation.|
2. Install Snapbridge for PC using NoxPlayer:-
- To Download the NoxPlayer go to your web browser and type in NoxPlayer and hit enter.
- Now you can see the web result for its official website, go to it and install the NoxPlayer for your PC
- Once Nox is installed Run the application and Open the Google play Store which will be available on the home screen.
- Using your google account, log in onto the Play-store.
- Once that is done you can proceed with searching for Snapbridge App on the search bar.
- Select the top result and install it.
- According to your internet speed time may vary in terms of the installation.
- Once the download is done you can Run the application and use it.
So thats how we Install the app using Nox App Player now lets jump onto our last method and that is by Memu play:-
3. Install Snapbridge for PC via Memu Play:-
- Memu Play is one of the best Emulator softwares out there and to download the Snapbridge App app by it firstly Download the Memu Play software From its official website.
- Once Memu play is installed in your PC, run it.
- Now you will be able to Sign in with the help of your Google account.
- Sign In to your Google account to access your Google play-store that will be on the home-screen of Memu Play.
- Now after opening the Play-store, on the Search bar type in Snapbridge App and then hit enter button.
- Now the top result is the main app you are looking for so install it.
- It will take time according to your internet connection and then the app will be installed.
- There you go now run the app and you are good to go 🙂
SO, thats how you install the Snapbridge for PC Windows 10 Laptop using the following emulators.
FAQ’s ( facts and questions)
Q1. What is Snapbridge app?
ans:- snapbridge application is a Nikon camera to device connector which syncs and allows you to control the camera and save its photos on your device.
Q2. Is Nikon snapbridge free to use?
ans: Yes, if you have a Nikon camera the application is completely free for you to use.
- 1 1. Install Snapbridge for PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
- 2 2. Install Snapbridge for PC using NoxPlayer:-
- 3 3. Install Snapbridge for PC via Memu Play:-