Geeni App for Windows 10:- This application that we are about to talk today is a very innovative application that has made the life of users like us very easy and convenient. With the help of Geeni App for Windows 10 Laptop PC you can easily control all of your smart devices from any distance being anywhere in the world and that too anytime possible. This application is very easy to use as the interface is very simple and quite child friendly to be honest. The simplicity as simple as just On and OFF switch, and not just that it has many premium features as well.
There are many features that this application has which we must talk about but mainly you must definitely have smart devices in order to control them and if you have smart devices then for sure be worry free as Geeni app will be your real life Geeni as it will do all that your device accepts being anywhere around the world.
Download Geeni App for Windows 10 PC
Geeni App for PC, there will be three ways by which we can easily install the Geeni App for Windows 10 Laptop and they are as following:-
- By using the BlueStacks emulator
- By using the NoxPlayer emulator
- And by using the MEmu App Player emulator
So, let’s start of without further ado:-
1. Install Geeni App for Windows 10 PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
In order to Download/Install the Geeni App for PC using Bluestacks emulator, Follow these steps :-
- To start off, we will have to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- So, Go to your desired web browser and Type in Bluestacks emulator on the Search bar.
- Now, you have to download the Emulator from the official website of bluestacks so the download is safe.
- Now, wait for The Bluestacks Software to install in your PC and then launch it once its done.
- After Bluestacks is launched there will be an interface in which you will be able to see the google play store.
- In the google play store, Login with your Google mail ID.
- once its all done you will be able to access the Playstore app
- now on the search bar of playstore type in Geeni App and hit enter.
- now you can click on the top result download and install and the application.
- now as per your internet speed the application will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can run it.
That was the procedure for Installation of the app using Bluestacks Emulator and to move ahead lets see the steps of Nox App Player:-
Why do I need Geeni App for Windows 10?
In simple words with the help of Geeni App for Windows PC you can make your life a lot easier and simpler as it is, you can surprise your elders at home by playing the smart TV at the time of their favorite show, or be it just turning on the AC 20 minutes before reaching your home.
The Geeni app does it all for you and that too freely, you just need to have the basic smart devices and you can do anything with it. be it controlling the lighting of the house to using the washing machine everything now will be controlled by a button on your smartphone or PC as per you like installing this application and much more is there in Geeni.
Features of Geeni App for Windows 10:-
- Free to use :- the app in its terms is completely free to use forever so that means you don’t have to be worried to pay any amount after downloading it.
- Allows you to control Groups of devices:- with the help of this app you can control a group of devices at once for eg dim all the lights at once and much more.
- With Geeni App for Windows 10 you can Schedule devices onto your comfort:- you can time the devices on when to turn them on and off as per your liking as you can set a 2 hour timer on the AC or TV whichever you like.
- Cloud based services:- with cloud based service you can log in and have everything settled over the internet.
- easy sharing options:- with the sharing options of the app you can share particular devices with your family and friends.
- Simple UI:- the user interface is very simple for Geeni app.
- and much more:- that’s just not it and there are many other features in this app as well.
Additional Information onGeeni App for Windows 10:-
|Last date of update||24 April 2020|
|Size of the application||51 MB|
|total number of installations||1 million +|
|Current version of the app||1.7.0|
|required android for the app||4.4 and up|
|content rating of the app||Rated for 3+|
|Offered by||Merkury Innovations|
2. Install Geeni App for Windows PC using NoxPlayer:-
- To Download the NoxPlayer go to your web browser and type in NoxPlayer and hit enter.
- Now you can see the web result for its official website, go to it and install the NoxPlayer for your PC
- Once Nox is installed Run the application and Open the Google play Store which will be available on the home screen.
- Using your google account, log in onto the Play-store.
- Once that is done you can proceed with searching for Geeni App on the search bar.
- Select the top result and install it.
- According to your internet speed time may vary in terms of the installation.
- Once the download is done you can Run the application and use it.
So thats how we Install the app using Nox App Player now lets jump onto our last method and that is by Memu play:-
3. Install Geeni App for Windows PC via Memu Play:-
- Memu Play is one of the best Emulator softwares out there and to download the Geeni App by it firstly Download the Memu Play software From its official website.
- Once Memu play is installed in your PC, run it.
- Now you will be able to Sign in with the help of your Google account.
- Sign In to your Google account to access your Google play-store that will be on the home-screen of Memu Play.
- Now after opening the Play-store, on the Search bar type in Geeni App and then hit enter button.
- Now the top result is the main app you are looking for so install it.
- It will take time according to your internet connection and then the app will be installed.
- There you go now run the app and you are good to go 🙂
SO, thats how you install the Geeni App for PC Windows 10 Laptop using the following emulators.
- 1 1. Install Geeni App for Windows 10 PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
- 2 2. Install Geeni App for Windows PC using NoxPlayer:-
- 3 3. Install Geeni App for Windows PC via Memu Play:-