Kasa App for Windows 10 Pc:- If you have TP link devices then the best application for you in the house today is Kasa App for windows 10 as this application will allow you to toggle and control all the TP link devices from anywhere in the world and that too anytime available.
Features of Kasa App for Windows 10 (Kasa Smart):-
- Control your home easily:- with the help of Kasa App in your PC you can control your home devices that are from TP link easily without any hassle.
- Smart actions:- the smart actions allow the app to make different and various actions at once.
- Voice command and control:- you can control the gadgets from your app easily and conveniently with voice command and control it that way.
- easy UI:- the user interface is quite appealing to the eyes and very stylish on its own.
- Free to use :- the app is completely free to use for the users of TP link devices.
- easy to understand:- the app has a manual and is very easy to understand even for elders and children.
This application is compatible with most TP link devices be it your IP cameras or your WiFi, range extenders, smart bulbs, plugs and lot more of their device ranges and with this app you can control them via a remote on your smartphone/tablet. But Today we will teach you how to download it onto your PC or laptop that too free of cost.
Download Kasa App for Windows 10 PC
Kasa App for PC Windows 10, there will be three ways by which we can easily install the Kasa App for Computer and they are as following:-
- By using the BlueStacks emulator
- By using the NoxPlayer emulator
- And by using the MEmu App Player emulator
So, let’s start of without further ado:-
1. Install Kasa App for Windows 10 PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
In order to Download/Install the Kasa App for PC using Bluestacks emulator, Follow these steps :-
- To start off, we will have to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- So, Go to your desired web browser and Type in Bluestacks emulator on the Search bar.
- Now, you have to download the Emulator from the official website of bluestacks so the download is safe.
- Now, wait for The Bluestacks Software to install in your PC and then launch it once its done.
- After Bluestacks is launched there will be an interface in which you will be able to see the google play store.
- In the google play store, Login with your Google mail ID.
- once its all done you will be able to access the Playstore app
- now on the search bar of playstore type in Kasa App and hit enter.
- now you can click on the top result and install and the application.
- now as per your internet speed the application will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can run it.
That was the procedure for Installation of the app using Bluestacks Emulator and to move ahead lets see the steps of Nox App Player:-
Why do you need Kasa App for Windows 10?
If you have any TP link device with you at all then this app is a must must must need for you as with this app you can do a lot and easily toggle anything from a remote as we all know sometimes our internet goes off while browsing in middle and we know that.
we have to restart it, but sometimes we are not at our homes and our parents are watching their favorite shows on Netflix and they don’t know how to reset the internet then by the help of this app you can easily reset the net and the router will automatically restart well isn’t that amazing!
Check Related Links
Additional Information on Kasa App for windows 10( Kasa Smart):-
|Last date of update||23 March 2020|
|Size of the app||56 MB|
|Total no. of installations||1 million +|
|Current version of the app||184.108.40.2068|
|Required android version||5.0 and upwards|
|Offered by||TP-LINK Research America|
2. Install Kasa App for Windows 10 PC using NoxPlayer:-
- To Download the NoxPlayer go to your web browser and type in NoxPlayer and hit enter.
- Now you can see the web result for its official website, go to it and install the NoxPlayer for your PC
- Once Nox is installed Run the application and Open the Google play Store which will be available on the home screen.
- Using your google account, log in onto the Play-store.
- Once that is done you can proceed with searching for Kasa App on the search bar.
- Select the top result and install it.
- According to your internet speed time may vary in terms of the installation.
- Once the download is done you can Run the application and use it.
So thats how we Install the app using Nox App Player now lets jump onto our last method and that is by Memu play:-
3. Install Kasa App for Windows 10 PC via Memu Play:-
- Memu Play is one of the best Emulator softwares out there and to download the Kasa App by it firstly Download the Memu Play software From its official website.
- Once Memu play is installed in your PC, run it.
- Now you will be able to Sign in with the help of your Google account.
- Sign In to your Google account to access your Google play-store that will be on the home-screen of Memu Play.
- Now after opening the Play-store, on the Search bar type in Kasa App and then hit enter button.
- Now the top result is the main app you are looking for so install it.
- It will take time according to your internet connection and then the app will be installed.
- There you go now run the app and you are good to go 🙂
SO, thats how you install the Kasa App for windows 10 PC Laptop using the following emulators.
FAQ’s(facts and questions)
Q1. What is Kasa smart app?
ans: Kasa smart app connects all the TP link devices to one and makes them easily accessible via a remote control that too anytime and being anywhere in the world.
Q2. Is Kasa smart app free to use?
ans : Yes, The Kasa smart app is completely free to use and all that is needed for this application is a good internet connection and TP link gadgets that’s it.
Conclusion (Kasa smart):-
Kasa App for windows 10 Pc is a phenomenal application for TP link devices as it connects and links those devices to one device such as your phone or PC and it is a must have for multi purpose use.
- 1 1. Install Kasa App for Windows 10 PC by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
- 2 2. Install Kasa App for Windows 10 PC using NoxPlayer:-
- 3 3. Install Kasa App for Windows 10 PC via Memu Play:-