Tinder for PC:- In today’s modern world dating has became a quite complex structure as people are just too busy in their daily lives that their social lives are literally non existent and thus online dating plays a major role to ease up connections.
The Fascinating Features of the Tinder for PC:-
Tinder is available for PC version via An Android emulator for Pc such as bluestacks or any other emulator, and the features remain the same as following:-
- Match with people that are close to your location:- You can meet with people nearby your location till the max limit of 200 Km for Free, and you can also filter the age settings and everything else manually.
- Check out for verified profiles:- You can easily avoid being cat-fish by simply checking and swiping only on verified profiles with the new tinder verified feature.
- Gamified user interface:- The user interface of this game is quite similar to a game which makes the app more groovy and entertaining.
- Stunning Settings for safety:- This app has some of the finest settings for safety as you can report inappropriate as well as minor people.
- Dedicated texting panel:- The app has a custom Texting page where you can text with your matches and get to know them
- Buy Tinder passport to meet with anyone over the world:- With this premium tinder passport you can literally change your location to any geo location and then browse thru people of that location and easily match with them.
- Exclusive extra features with tinder plus:- with the tinder plus you can have an ultimate ad free experience with unlimited likes and a free boost per month.
- And a lot much more.
This Application people can easily match with people with similar standards of choices, interests and appearances and thus today we will be talking about the Great tinder app and how you can install and use this app on your PC.
Download Tinder for PC Windows 10
Tinder App for PC, there will be three ways by which we can easily install the Tinder for PC Windows 10 Laptop and they are as following:-
- By using the BlueStacks emulator
- By using the NoxPlayer emulator
- And by using the MEmu App Player emulator
So, let’s start of without further ado:-
1. Install Tinder for PC Windows 10 by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
In order to Download/Install the Tinder for PC using Bluestacks emulator, Follow these steps :-
- To start off, we will have to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- So, Go to your desired web browser and Type in Bluestacks emulator on the Search bar.
- Now, you have to download the Emulator from the official website of bluestacks so the download is safe.
- Now, wait for The Bluestacks Software to install in your PC and then launch it once its done.
- After Bluestacks is launched there will be an interface in which you will be able to see the google play store.
- In the google play store, Login with your Google mail ID.
- once its all done you will be able to access the Playstore app
- now on the search bar of playstore type in Tinder App and hit enter.
- now you can click on the top result and install and the application.
- now as per your internet speed the application will be installed.
- Once it is installed you can run it.
That was the procedure for Installation of the app using Bluestacks Emulator and to move ahead lets see the steps of Nox App Player:-
About the Tinder for PC:-
Tinder is a social networking app that works on the basis of your location and it is an online dating app where people can go and simple right swipe or left swipe to like or dislike someone.
People have their own profile with a Bio, name, age, location and their pictures on the basis of which the other person can select to match with you or not and if we both users have swiped right on each other then it is called as a match.
And once a user matches they can very easily share and exchange messages with each other and pursue their conversation on tinder or some other texting platform and choose to meet for a date.
This app is load filled with amazing features, so let us hover you thru them as well:
User and additional Information on the Tinder for PC:-
|User rating of the app||3.6 out of 5|
|Content rating of the app||18 + rated|
|Last date of update||10 June 2020|
|Size of the app||65 MB|
|Total no. of installs||100 million +|
2. Install Tinder for PC Windows 10 using NoxPlayer:-
- To Download the NoxPlayer go to your web browser and type in NoxPlayer and hit enter.
- Now you can see the web result for its official website, go to it and install the NoxPlayer for your PC
- Once Nox is installed Run the application and Open the Google play Store which will be available on the home screen.
- Using your google account, log in onto the Play-store.
- Once that is done you can proceed with searching for Tinder App on the search bar.
- Select the top result and install it.
- According to your internet speed time may vary in terms of the installation.
- Once the download is done you can Run the application and use it.
So thats how we Install the app using Nox App Player now lets jump onto our last method and that is by Memu play:-
3. Install Tinder for PC Windows 10 via Memu Play:-
- Memu Play is one of the best Emulator softwares out there and to download the Tinder App by it firstly Download the Memu Play software From its official website.
- Once Memu play is installed in your PC, run it.
- Now you will be able to Sign in with the help of your Google account.
- Sign In to your Google account to access your Google play-store that will be on the home-screen of Memu Play.
- Now after opening the Play-store, on the Search bar type in Tinder App and then hit enter button.
- Now the top result is the main app you are looking for so install it.
- It will take time according to your internet connection and then the app will be installed.
- There you go now run the app and you are good to go 🙂
SO, thats how you install the Tinder for PC Windows 10 Laptop using the following emulators.
- 1 1. Install Tinder for PC Windows 10 by the help of BlueStacks emulator:-
- 2 2. Install Tinder for PC Windows 10 using NoxPlayer:-
- 3 3. Install Tinder for PC Windows 10 via Memu Play:-